I am not currently hosting development circles, so I created the free guide and the resources below to help you form and host one of your own. I designed the guide to work in conjunction with my book, Madame Medium: Unleash Your Inner Psychic with a French Teacher Turned Psychic Medium. Rather than spending hundreds of dollars on a circle led by a professional, the only financial investment necessary is the cost of the book, which is available on Amazon.
DIY PSYCHIC & INTUITIVE
Click below to access the free DIY Guide!
Connecting with Your Spirit Team
Everyone has a Spirit Team which includes your Guides, Angels & Guardians (loved ones who have passed before you). I have created several tutorial videos to help you get started connecting with these loving spirits. I recommend that everyone in your circle try one of these activities before your first meeting.
Preparing to tune in before each circle activity is vital. Click below to access the meditation that I use to raise my vibration and tune in to Spirit.
Maintaining a high vibe at your meetings is crucial. Click below to read my PSA about why spirits & spirits don’t mix. Consider sharing this with group members before your first meeting.
I created a video for each of the 25 Homework Assignments in the Madame Medium book, as well as several other intuitive activities, all of which have been posted to Tiktok. The 25 assignments are also available on Youtube. Click below to access the videos on the platform of your choice.
End of Meeting Videos for Energy Balancing & Grounding
CIRCLES LED BY BETH
Join or Create One!
- Each Psychic Development Circle runs for 5 weeks (1.5 hours per week) & includes a free copy of my book, Madame Medium: Unleashing Your Inner Psychic with a French Teacher turned Psychic Medium.
- Week One focuses on the basics: Chakras & Energy Balancing, Spiritual Protection, Spirit Guides, Meditation and Tuning In.
- Week Two delves into the difference between psychic ability and mediumship, with exercises designed to help you start recognizing and honing your intuitive skills.
- Week Three and Four involve further developing your skills with guided activities involving “reading” photographs and objects (psychometry).
- Week Five focuses on vibrations and reading the energy of people and places. Aura reading and remote viewing will be discussed and explored.
How Join a Circle
($500/five 90-minute sessions)
- Choose one of the sessions listed below.
There are no circles to join at this time.
- Email me and indicate which session you would like to join: email@example.com
- Pay the circle fee via Venmo, PayPal or Square to guarantee your spot.
- Show up at my office (10 min. outside of Baltimore) on the appointed days.
- Be open to and respectful of other members.
How to Create Your Own Circle hosted by Beth in your home
($500/person for five 90-minute sessions)
*if you host the circle in your home & find 4 other members, you join for FREE!
- Organize a group of 4 to 6 people who are committed to meeting at your home (within 30 miles of Baltimore) for all five circle sessions.
- Email me to discuss the location, dates and times of your circle.
- Once all details have been worked out and members have paid the circle fee via Venmo, PayPal or Square, you’re all set!
IMPORTANT: Circle fees are non-refundable, and dates cannot be rescheduled, so be certain that you can commit before signing up.