Are You an Old Soul?
5 Signs You Might Be an Old Soul:
1. You enjoy your own company... you aren’t necessarily an introvert, but you need alone time (you don’t overschedule yourself OR your children!?) and have rarely if ever felt lonely, even as a child.
2. You are unimpressed with money and status... you focus on you and don’t know or care how many square feet your neighbor’s house is or what car they drive.
3. You are rarely surprised by the things people say and do (ditto re: world events)... you somehow feel like you’ve been there/done that in another time and place.
4. You don’t fret or worry over things that you have no control over because you instinctively understand that things happen for a reason, adjust easily to change, and cope well in times of stress.
5. You accept people as they are because you intuitively understand their motives and therefore rarely take what they say or do personally... you know it most likely has nothing to do with you (and if it is about you, you are capable of self-reflection and adjust accordingly).
NOTE: Some of these charscteristics develop naturally over time (as we get older and wiser), but if you have experienced most of the above pretty much since birth, chances are you’ve been around the block (reincarnated) many times 😎.
Leave a Reply.